Like flexible hours, working with your hands, problem solving, and making people happy?
Our small, handmade energy bar company is looking for a part time (30 hrs) Assistant Manager. We are a group of friendly folks who love Vermont and the outdoors, and would love to find a like minded person to work and grow with us.
The right person for this job will be a dependable, self-motivated worker, with an insane attention to detail, great people skills, and a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done. You will be managing 2-4 independent production workers, building sales, and even making energy bars.
It's important that you can help not only ensure things run smoothly, but also that a lot of love goes into our bars and our customers' experience.
Some direct responsibilities include:
- Scheduling, forecasting, inventorying, and procuring
- Performing QA reviews
- Providing ingenious new ideas to improve our company
- Fulfilling online and local orders
- Training new employees and sustaining our team's morale
- Producing energy bars (no prior experience needed for this part)
- Hosting product demos at stores, colleges, and events
- Engage with retail buyers to bolster sales and bring on new business
- Lifting up to 55 pounds
Benefits include free energy bars, setting your own schedule (between 6am and 6pm), having fun while building something awesome, and if we really like you, three paid days off!
We are located in Burlington, VT. Interested? Send us your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.